Main applications of air quality transmitters:
Indoor air quality is a comprehensive indicator, including various low-level indoor pollution;
According to the needs, the model products for different detection gases are selected. The BM3000 can meet the indoor air environment detection. Its detectable gases include cigarettes (hydrogen and carbon monoxide), ammonia, H2S generated by the office and home environment, Toluene emitted from products and construction products. It can also be used to detect indoor CO2, CO or gas environmental parameters. Therefore, it is more suitable for long-term monitoring of the room air condition than a certain type of sensor, which is convenient for controlling indoor related new fan equipment;
* Hotels, exhibition halls, hospitals, shopping malls, bars, restaurants, airports, railway stations, entertainment halls, theaters and other public places;
* Family, villa, office building, conference room, classroom and other places;
* Plants, workshops, storage, underground facilities and other industrial and commercial sites;
* Other special places that require remote monitoring and control of air quality concentration.
1. Suitable for wall installation, no calibration is required for long-term use, and the measured value is accurate and reliable.
2. Concise design, easy installation and wide range of use.
3. It can be ordered to detect parameters such as carbon dioxide (CO2), VOC, formaldehyde, carbon monoxide (CO), etc., 24VDC power supply, providing 4 ~ 20mA or 0-10V output, RS485 serial output function integrated design, volume Small and easy to install.
The main parameters
| power supply ||24VDC ± 10%|
|stability||Less than 2% of sensor life|
|Preheat time||Less than 60 seconds|
|Analog output||0~5V/0~10V可选，订货时，请明确输出需求 4 ~ 20mA / 0 ~ 20mA / 0 ~ 5V / 0 ~ 10V optional, please specify the output requirements when ordering|
|Operating environment||-20 ~ 50 ° C (32 ~ 122 ° F); 0 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage conditions||） -40 ~ 70 ° C (-40 ~ 158 ° F )|
|Weight / size||123mm * 70mm * 42mm|
Product classification (please contact the manufacturer for other parameters)
|Product number||Detection range||Detection accuracy||Resolution|
|BM3000-CO2||400 ~ 5000ppm||± 5%||10ppm|
|BM3000-VOC||0 ~ 50.0ppm||± 10%||0.1ppm|
|BM3000-HCHO||0 ~ 10.00ppm||± 5%||0.01ppm|
|BM3000-CO||0 ~ 500ppm||± 5%||1ppm|
Installation and wiring
1. Do not connect the transmitter to a place with a voltage higher than 24VDC;
2. Refer to the product's appearance and dimension drawing, and remove the face shell from the lower end;
3. Install the transmitter in a location that needs to be tested, and keep it away from heating elements or steam sources to prevent direct sunlight;
4. First install the body of the transmitter, then install the monitor on a suitable location on the wall;
5. Make sure the wires can pass through the openings in the main body;
6. When wiring the circuit, connect the wires to the terminals to ensure that the wiring is correct and firm; install the face shell on the main body.
For more product information, please call 0755-83613378 / 13924599191